Sunday, April 8, 2007

Candle Scent for Easter Dinner

HAPPY EASTER!


We had a wonderful dinner at my parents' home. My dad is actually in the hospital right now with pneumonia. He's having a biopsy tomorrow on his lungs so it was a bit of a difficult dinner for my Mom. So I did most of the cooking. My daughters helped Grandma set the table with the good china and silverware.


Now it's time to select a Gourmet Candle to scent the kitchen and diningroom while cooking the dinner, and while enjoying the feast. With almost 100 scents, it's a difficult decision. We want something that will not interfere with those wonderful kitchen aromas, but also help us think about springtime.


Today's choice: Cranberry.






It's sweet and fruity and goes great with turkey. Plus the light, airiness feels like spring. An excellent choice if I do say so myself!


That's the fun of having so many scent choices. Change it up daily depending upon the celebration, your mood, the time of year, the weather, and the atmosphere you want to create.


I hope your Easter celebration was a nice as ours. We missed having Dad there, but know he'll be home with us soon.


Until tomorrow ...

No comments: