Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Wedding Favors? From a Home Spa Site??

Absolutely!

I have been making the personalized chocolate wrapper with gorgeous wedding designs for a couple of years. The full-sized bars have so many uses: favors, place cards, invitations, new address cards, pillow-top treats for hotel guests, and even a daily treat for your fiance with a "why I love you" message every day in the week prior to the wedding! The mini-bars are great as after-dinner treats, placed at the guest book, treats for the children at the wedding, favors, etc.

Here is a just a small sample of the beautiful wedding wrappers:








My site at Picture Perfect Party Wraps has more designs to choose from.

Now I've added more to my personalized wedding favors with travel candle tins. The wonderful 4 oz soy candles have a lovely wedding label that can be customized with the names of the Bride and Groom and their wedding date. A very nice wedding favor to show your guests how their presence "brightened your day".

Take a look at the Shop Gift Candles page on my Maple Tree Hill site.



Contact me quantity discounts.

Have a great Tuesday!

No comments: